If you haven’t visited Littleton, NH before, you are in for a treat! Consistently picked as one of the best small towns in America, Littleton has a walkable downtown with plenty of shops, restaurants, and boutiques. Littleton’s Main St. runs along the banks of the Ammonoosuc river creating an inviting atmosphere. If everyone in your group is not into Mountain biking, there are plenty of other things for them to do. How about a quick hike up to the Kilburn crags, or possibly a bit mellower bike ride down the Ammonoosuc Rail Trail. Maybe they just want to relax on the flat rocks and enjoy the river.
Make sure to stop into some of the local businesses that supported our map project!
Here are some of our favorites in our area:
- Restaurants; Schillings, Littleton Freehouse, Beal House Inn, The Little Grille, Chang Thai, Alburrito’s
- Bike Shop; Littleton Bike & Fitness
- Coffee; Inkwell, Crumb Bum Bakery
- Diners; The Littleton Diner, The Coffee Pot, Topic of the Town
- Shops; Chutters, White Mountain Canning, Just L, Little Village Toy and Book Shop, Lahouts, Bella Funk
- Ice Cream; Bishops Homemade Ice Cream
- Groceries; Porfidos Market, Littleton Food Coop, Meadowstone Farm
- Places to Stay; Thayers Inn , Beal House Inn,
- Other Websites with good info on Littleton; GoLittleton.com, Littleton Area Chamber of Commerce